There is always a debate between lovers of digital devices and the romantics of print is getting hotter. Which format do you prefer? Which one is healthier? The advantage of printed books lies in the convenience of reading, as opposed to the discomfort of reading an extensive document on the computer screen. But with the emergence of mobile devices, such as tablets and cell phones with a medium screen, readers have found more than a new means of reading, a better option to better consume the different types of texts.
The new developments of mobile devices have focused much effort on the filters provided by the screen to have a more optimal reading.
Manufacturers know that tablets and cell phones are the most common means of reading today, and that is why they make their screens do not tire the eyes, much less affect them. But the printed books are not condemned, yet, to the disappearance. Printed books have evolved to become a collection material. By design, appearance, and even smell, the books maintain good demand among the English people.
Let’s see the advantages of each, in terms of its readability:
Why read printed books?
– The number of pages that can be read in a session is greater. Of course, this depends on each reader, but on average the number of pages is greater.
– The complete reading can be completed faster in the printed version than in the digital version.
– The eyes do not get tired so much, in each reading session in print, compared to the texts displayed on digital devices.
– Going from one page to another (if you want to read something, for example) is easier in a printed book.
– Although it is a more symbolic reason: there is nothing better than the texture and smell that a good book offers.
Why read digital books?
– The biggest advantage is that you can condition the text size according to the needs of each reader.
– The wallpaper can also be adjusted to make reading more comfortable. (This is impossible in print).
– Light is not necessary, neither natural nor artificial, to be able to read. Thanks to the light that the device itself can provide.
– The fact of being able to have hundreds of books in a single device is one of the main advantages of digital readings.
– With digital texts on devices you do not have to worry about the weather conditions. With the printed, the sheets can get wet, break or dirty, as the case may be.
Both types of books have the advantage of each and every person can choose one of them or both. If you have financial limitations to buy, fast loans can be your best solution. You can click here to get more information. Hopefully this article can add to your knowledge. Good luck!