If you are a conference organizer and interested in publishing the academic articles presented in an academic conference in the format of Proceeding Book (with ISBN) or a Special Issue in the journals hosted, please contact our IT support team via Email, firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you connected with the editors of the journals. Our guaranteed a short publishing cycle will add extra competitive advantage to your academic conferences.
To start with our IT hosting, conference organizers shall provide
- The committee / reviewers / board (if any) of the proposed conference;
- An estimation of submission / acceptance quantity;
- An estimation of participants;
- Venue, supporting institutes of the conference and any other information you would like to provide
- Publishing requirement.
- The electronic version of the academic articles must be freely accessible online. Printed journals, CD and form of the special issue / proceedings can be available up on the agreement.
Sample Conference Proceeding / Special Issue based on our IT system
To found more sample special issues for the conferences hosted around the world, please refer to this page.
To request a space of your conference, please contact the IISTE editorial team via Email, email@example.com.