TOGAF by Open Group
TOGAF, introduced by The Open Group, is a proven enterprise architecture methodology and framework used by the world’s leading organizations to improve business efficiency. It is an enterprise architecture standard, ensuring consistent standards, methods, and communication among enterprise architecture professionals, so that we can conduct our enterprise architecture work in a better way, including:
- An iterative process model supported by best practices
- A re-usable set of existing architecture assets
- Methods and tools for the planning, development, implementation, and maintenance of an enterprise architecture
TOGAF is the acronym for The Open Group Architecture Framework and it was developed by The Open Group, a not-for-profit technology industry consortium that continues to update and reiterate the TOGAF.
TOGAF 9 Certified
The purpose of certification to the TOGAF 9 Certified qualification is to provide validation that, in addition to the knowledge and comprehension of TOGAF 9 Foundation, the Candidate is able to analyze and apply this knowledge. The learning objectives at this level, therefore, focus on application and analysis in addition to knowledge and comprehension.
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of the TOGAF 9 standard
- Professionals who are working in an organization where the TOGAF 9 standard has been adopted
- and who need to participate in architecture projects and initiatives
- Architects who will be responsible for developing architecture artifacts
- Architects who wish to introduce the TOGAF 9 standard into an architecture practice
- Architects who want to achieve a recognized qualification to demonstrate their detailed knowledge of the TOGAF 9 standard
The Value of this Certification
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- How to apply the ADM phases in development of an Enterprise Architecture
- How to apply Architecture Governance in development of an Enterprise Architecture
- How to apply the TOGAF Architecture Content Framework
- How to apply the concept of Building Blocks
- How to apply the Stakeholder Management Technique
- How to apply the TOGAF Content Metamodel
- How to apply the TOGAF standard recommended techniques when developing an Enterprise
- The TOGAF Technical Reference Model and how to customize it to meet an organization’s needs
- The Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model
- The content of the key deliverables of the ADM cycle
- How an Enterprise Architecture can be partitioned to meet the specific needs of an organization
- The purpose of the Architecture Repository
- How to apply iteration and different levels of architecture with the ADM
- How to adapt the ADM for security
- The role of architecture maturity models in developing an Enterprise Architecture
- The purpose of the Architecture Skills Framework and how to apply it within an organization
Certification is only achieved by passing the two examinations either taken separately or together as a combined examination.
Examination Name: TOGAF 9 Part 1
(Exempt if the Candidate has achieved certification for TOGAF 9 Foundation)
Examination Type: Multiple-choice examination
40 questions/60 minutes
Open Book: NO
- Authorized accredited training organizations are able to provide this examination on-site.
- Pearson VUE test centers.
- At your home or in your office using Online Proctored delivery.
Examination Name: TOGAF 9 Part 2
Examination Type: Complex multiple-choice scenario-based examination 8 questions/90 minutes
Open Book: YES1
- Authorized accredited training organizations are able to provide access to this examination on-site.
- Pearson VUE test centers.
Candidates may choose how they wish to learn about the TOGAF 9 standard. Courses will be available from The Open Group accredited training organizations and other training organizations.
TOGAF 9 Part 2 Exam
Exam Name: TOGAF® 9 Part 2 Exam
OG0-092 – English
OG0-095 – Brazilian Portuguese
OG0-097 – Simplified Chinese
OG0-F92 – French
OG0-S92 – Latin American Spanish
Qualification upon passing: TOGAF 9 Certified
Delivered at: Authorized Examination Provider Test Centers
Prerequisites: TOGAF 9 Foundation or a pass of the TOGAF 9 Part 1 Exam on the same day at the same test center
Open Book: Yes, an electronic copy of the TOGAF 9 Standard is built into the exam. No hardcopy books may be used at test centers.
Exam type: Scenario-Based, Complex Multiple Choice
Number of questions: 8
Pass score: 60% (24 out of 40 points)
Time limit: 90 minutes
Retake policy: If you fail the test you must wait one month before another attempt
Recommended Study: A Study Guide is available. The Practice Test included with the Study Guide is also available on its own.
Recommended Training: An Accredited Training Course covering the TOGAF 9 Level 2 conformance requirements. See the TOGAF Register of Accredited Training Courses.
Next Step: Take the exam after training with a TOGAF Accredited Training Course provider OR Self-study and Schedule your exam with The Open Group Exam provider
Preparing For The Exam
TOGAF is a professional platform that offers distinctive certifications. These certifications are very different from other certification exams. That is why there is not much training material available for these certifications. If you are looking for the training material for the TOGAF 9 Certified OG0-092 exam, ExamsTrust is a reliable training provider. The training material at ExamsTrust is covered by a money-back guarantee. The comprehensive training package for the OG0-092 dumps exam by ExamsTrust includes PDF and Testing Engine. The training material is prepared by the professionals from the industry according to the outline provided by the Open Group. The braindumps by ExamsTrust are recognized by the industry for being accurate and updated. The ExamsTrust PDF package includes the practice questions and answers from past tests introducing you to the real exam format and questioning pattern. With accurate and updated training material, you can secure a distinctive result in the certification exam OG0-092 which is a part of the requirement for TOGAF 9 Certified credentials.
Every modern organization requires Enterprise architecture and framework practices. These requirements are the same for both the private and public sector organizations as well as the Government bodies. The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) is a non-profit organization that is working for the standardization of Enterprise Architecture and Framework. TOGAF certifications are acknowledged worldwide as credible credentials for architecture framework professionals. Success TOGAF 9 Certified is an advanced level certification for those who want to pursue a higher-level career in the field of enterprise architecture and framework.