The scopes of Journal of Education and Practice (JEP) include, but not limited to, Innovative Responses to the Challenges of the 21st Century, Alternative Preparation Programs, Teaching and learning of different subjects, Teaching in the developed & developing countries, Education, Mental Illness, and psychology, etc. The journal is published in both printed and online versions.
IISTE is member of CrossRef.
Call for Paper Submissions & Paid Reviewers / Index
Please follow the following two files to prepare your paper, then send it to JEP@iiste.orgIndex of this journal:
The IC Impact factor value of this journal is 7.15
- EBSCO (U.S.)
- Index Copernicus (Poland)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory (ProQuest, U.S.)
- JournalTOCS (UK)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester (Canada)
- Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (Germany)
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek EZB (Germany)
- SCI-Edge (U.S.)
- Open J-Gate (India)
- OCLC WorldCat (United States)
- Universe Digtial Library (Malaysia)
- NewJour (Georgetown University Library, U.S.)
- Google Scholar
The publication charge of this journal: 160 USD (online publication only) or 165 USD (online publication + 2 hard copies)
Vol 6, No 20 (2015)
Table of Contents
|A Pragmatic Study of Barak Obama's Political Propaganda
Riyadh Tariq Kadhim Al- Ameedi, Zina Abdul Hussein Khudhier
Paper submission email: JEP@iiste.org
ISSN (Paper)2222-1735 ISSN (Online)2222-288X
Please add our address "email@example.com" into your email contact list.
This journal follows ISO 9001 management standard and licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Copyright © www.iiste.org