All the IISTE journals
IISTE hosts and publishes more than 30 international, peer-reviewed academic journals in various fields MONTHLY. Prospective Authors can send their full manuscript(s) to the following journals for review and possible publication.
SUBMISSION, REVIEW AND PUBLICATION PROCESS
- You can prepare your paper based on the following template.
- Email your paper to the editorwith a claim that your content is original. You cannot submit your article to multiple journals at the same time.
- You will get a notification from the editor that your email has been received.
- Review comment and result will be returned. Authors may receive,
- Publish Unaltered: the paper is ready for publication and no changes is needed.
- Acceptance after Minor Changes: minor change needed according to the instruction of the editor.
- Acceptance after Major Changes: major changes needed according to the instruction of the editor.
- Rejection: Manuscript is flawed or not sufficiently novel
- Submit your final article (if required) before the deadline mentioned in the acceptance letter.
- Online / Printed publication will be done within 30 days.
Start a Special Issue with IISTE Journals
If you are interested in publishing a special issue in one of our journals, please contact the journal editor directly. Please check our full journals list first to see if your topic is within the scopes of the journals. Detailed criteria of publishing and example Special Issues can be found in this page.
Migrate an existing journal to IISTE
If you are a publisher or an editor who are interested in migrating an existing journal to IISTE. Please contact the editors directly. More detailed criteria of migration can be found in this page.
Start a new journal with IISTE
If you are interested in starting a new journal under the IISTE banner. Please refer to this page for detailed criteria.
Open Access Policy and Ethics
Open access (also known as open-access publishing and free online scholarship) is an ongoing publication practice which differs in the way traditional methods of publishing papers to the public get submitted, reviewed, authenticated and finally published. It proposes a new business model for academic publishing that enables immediate, worldwide, barrier-free, open access to the full text of research articles for the best interests of the scientific community. More detailed can be found in this page.