Success Links Between Public and Private Sector Partners in Transportation in Libya



This study aims to analyze the determinants for developing the transport sector on Libya, Based on the literature discussed, the four factors considered as the important elements influence the Developing of transport sector that need to be investigated. The research question lies in whether each of those factors has a simultaneous and partial effect on the developing of transport sector on Libya. Using the quantitative method, the population of this study was 360 respondents. The primary data gathered in the form of questionnaires with a Likert typed-scale were then analyzed using the multiple regression method, The findings reveal that the value of the determination coefficient test is 60.6 percent, indicating that the developing the transport sector is explained by infrastructure and informatics, experience of human resources and decision-makers factors, while the remaining 39.4 percent are linked with other factors, Moreover, the F test shows that the partnership infrastructure and Informatics (X1), the partnership experience of human resources (X3) and the partnership decision-makers variables (X4) simultaneously influence developing the transport sector, whereas the partnership rules and regulations variable (X2) has not significant with  developing the transport sector.

Keywords: Infrastructure and Informatics Rules and Regulations, Experience of human resources and Decision-makers, Developing the transport sector

Full Text: PDF
Download the IISTE publication guideline!

To list your conference here. Please contact the administrator of this platform.

Paper submission email:

ISSN (Paper)2222-1905 ISSN (Online)2222-2839

Please add our address "" into your email contact list.

This journal follows ISO 9001 management standard and licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

Copyright ©