The scopes of the European Journal of Business and Management (EJBM) include, but not limited to business, management, marketing, finance, economics, human resource management, strategies and decision science. The journal is published in both printed and online versions. The ambition of EJBM is to become a recognized top tier journal, acclaimed for redirecting international business research and management studies for defining new directions.
IISTE is a member of CrossRef.
Call for Paper Submissions / Index
Please follow the following two files to prepare your paper, then send it to EJBM@iiste.org
Index of this journal:
The IC Impact factor value of this journal is 7.17
- EBSCO (U.S.)
- Index Copernicus (Poland)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory (ProQuest, U.S.)
- JournalTOCS (UK)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester (Canada)
- Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (Germany)
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek EZB (Germany)
- SCI-Edge (U.S.)
- Open J-Gate (India)
- OCLC WorldCat (United States)
- Universe Digtial Library (Malaysia)
- NewJour (Georgetown University Library, U.S.)
- Google Scholar
The publication charge of this journal: 160 USD (online publication only) or 165 USD (online publication + 2 hard copies)
Vol 8, No 27 (2016)
Table of Contents
Paper submission email: EJBM@iiste.org
ISSN (Paper)2222-1905 ISSN (Online)2222-2839
Please add our address "email@example.com" into your email contact list.
This journal follows ISO 9001 management standard and licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Copyright © www.iiste.org