As a non-profit which aims to promote global knowledge sharing, IISTE keeps the electronic copy Open Access to readers in every corner of the world via EBSCO, Index Copernicus, Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory (ProQuest), JournalTOCS, PKP Open Archives Harvester, Bielefeld Academic Search Engine, Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek EZB, Open J-Gate, OCLC WorldCat, Universe Digital Library, NewJour, Google Scholar and other content distributors.
To cover the publishing, and archiving cost, authors are required to pay a certain amount of publication fee. If you have a Credit Card or PayPal account, you can pay the publication charge directly online. We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. You can choose the option you prefer and click the “Add to Cart” button below to start the payment
Special notes to the authors
- If you would like to pay a specific amount not listed in the options, please choose the “Customize amount 1USD”, and then click “Add to Cart”. You will be redirected to the new page where you can change the “Quantity” to any number.
- After the payment, you will receive a payment confirmation letter via email. You can use it as the payment receipt and send it to the editor. No paper ID is required.
- If you want to order more than 4 printed journals, please contact your editor for more details. If you have any questions or would like to pay via alternative payment methods or if you have any difficulty in making the payment, you can also email your editor for help.
- You can let others finish the payment for you. After the payment, he/she will receive a confirmation letter and he/she can send it to you as the payment receipt.
- If you don’t have a Credit Card or cannot successfully use the card on this page, please use the Bank Wire Transfer Option mentioned in the instruction file you received. You can also try to set up a Paypal Account based on the instruction on the Paypal website, which may help you finish the payment online.